At Western, we have a number of housing options for international students. Whether you want to live on campus or need help finding accommodation in the London community, we're here to help.

Residences at Western | Glenmore Apartments | Platt's Lane Estates | Off-Campus Housing

We know that as an International student, your needs centre around comfort, a sense of security, convenience, and affordability. We also recognize that as an experienced student, you already have a good understanding of what campus life is like.

Western's residences offer some peace of mind when arriving to a new city and country, at times without an opportunity to visit beforehand and arrange accommodations. Living in residence at Western gives you the opportunity to get connected to campus and the important resources that help you get the most out of your University experience.

For more information about our residences, please visit our website

Online applications are now available for our University-owned student apartment buildings, the Glenmore Apartment complex. The one- and two-bedroom apartments, with 12-month leases, afford students the comfort and convenience of being within close walking distance of all university buildings.

Bayfield Hall, which features one-bedroom apartments for graduate students, reopened in June 2008 after extensive renovations.

For more information, please visit

Partnered or married students, or students with children, will enjoy the convenience of living at Platt's Lane Estates, a complex of university-owned apartment buildings and townhouses situated on a park-like setting of 20 acres.

Adjacent to Platt's Lane Estates is University Heights Public School. Applications for one- and two-bedroom apartments or two- and three-bedroom townhouses are available online or by calling 519-679-4561.

For more information, please visit

Western provides an Off-Campus Housing Service, where listings of available housing throughout London are maintained. London has one of the higher vacancy rates in the province, so there is no shortage of rental accommodations.

It is important to note that you should view a property before signing a lease or paying a rent deposit. Please contact our service if you require temporary accommodation options to stay in while searching for a rental unit. Our in-person service operates on a self-serve basis, but staff are available to assist with your housing search questions.

Located in Elgin Hall, you'll have access to city maps and a computer is available to conduct personalized searches based on categories such as rental price, location and housing type. These listings are also available online.

To contact the Off-Campus Housing Office:
Phone: 519-661-3550
For more information, or to use the online service, please visit:

[ Housing ] - [ Feedback ] - [ Web Support ] - [ WWW disclaimer ]
© Copyright 1996 -   Western University
Last Modified on July 13, 2015 12:57 PM, by [DR]